FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Setting up my HOT room (PICTURES)
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 08:36 AM   #3
Kingetula
(ABOVE)

In picture # 3 you can see brown carpet. In picture # 4 you can see a wall right behind the A/C vent. That wall is a closet.

So I was sitting in my snake room the other day trying to figure out how I can add more snakes and cages. There are a few large snakes I would like to get and my current cages are only 4 foot.

Thoughts went through my head... I can put a shelf in front of the closet but that means I can't use the closet plus the A/C vent would be right over the cages. I decided the closet must go. The closet was built into the room and not behind a main wall.

Picture # 1
You can see the vent that once had a closet behind it. I should have taken pictures but when I decide to do something I don't slow down. You can see the white paint where the closet once was.

Picture # 2

Another shot of where the closet was.

Picture # 3

Pulling nails and wood that held down the carpet around the closet. My problem was once the closet was removed it left a 5" X 8 foot bare spot where the wall was. I decided to just go ahead and tile the floor. (Those pictures in a day or so)

Picture # 4

My big helper. That's my BOY, I LOVE HIM TO DEATH!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image006 (Small).jpg (10.5 KB, 485 views)
File Type: jpg Image002 (Small).jpg (35.4 KB, 487 views)
File Type: jpg Image001 (Small).jpg (18.3 KB, 480 views)
File Type: jpg Image011 (Small).jpg (29.0 KB, 486 views)