FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Heavy parasite load found in ball python from Ed Clark
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 07:20 AM   #49
rabernet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud mierkey
also please do not listen to wess he is a very nasty hatefull person that likes to start fights then run.
he is a well known troublemaker.
I have to disagree with you on your assessment of Wes. I do not post often, but I read quite a bit here. Wes WILL hold your feet to the fire, but I've never seen him do anything other than saying it like he sees it. If that makes someone uncomfortable, than so be it.

With that said, Ed HAS sent out snakes in the past with mites, and all but admitted that they came because he did not quarantine some newly received animals. You can read his admission to this here: http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=44188

Granted, mites are an entirely different ball of wax than Emily's situation, but it is just another example of animals sent out with parasites, external ones, but still parasites, and an admission that he did not at that time practice quarantine.

Emily is not asking Ed for any compensation, rather giving others who have received animals from Ed, and who have not had fecals run in the past, a heads up that they may want to have their animals checked. Given Ed's track record (from my point of view), I certainly would appreciate the heads up, had I received any animals from Ed.