FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Heavy parasite load found in ball python from Ed Clark
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 01:36 PM   #65
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOhh
The bottom line is, Emily could have and probably should have done the fecals when she got the snakes.

I completely agree with Clay that hindsight is 20/20.

This does not give anyone the right to jump on Emily for that. She is doing right by this, absolutely.

Ed, however, is not...
Where oh where IS mr. clark?

It seems he's ever-present when he is following someone else's trail and yet, here, where he has some VERY serious allegations to answer to, he is conspicuously absent.

Seems rather cowardly to me.

Does anyone else see this as cowardly?

I mean a guy with as big a voice as mr. clark has surely couldn't be afraid to answer a few simple questions about his dealings. Could he?

Oops, silly me. It's his M.O., method of DAILY OPERATION to AVOID any questions that answering might cast a negative pall on him.

Way to go mr. clark, way to go. Yet another EXCELLENT recommendation to those who have bought and paid for moderation to allow ANYONE in their ranks. Yessir, no need for any kind of screening or evaluation at all.

Guys like you, mr. clark, make this WHOLE site, not just the mini-mods, something to laugh at.

You should be ashamed of yourself and your behaviour, mr. clark.

ASHAMED.