FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - BAD GUY Ryan Blakley Walter's World of Pets/ Wild Ryno Inc
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 11:43 AM   #12
Ken Foose
This is a bunch of crap. I also run a store everyday and sell over the internet. Never, in my wildest dreams would I charge a restocking fee for something that has never been sent out. I answer about 75 emails every single day, and out of those, I estimate that I make sales off of about 10 of them, at the most. For every 10 people that walk into my store, I sell an animal to about half of them. This is called retail. It's the way it goes. Imagine if you came into my store, and took up an hour of my time as I explained the proper housing for a bearded dragon. After an hour, you tell me you'll go home and think about it. I then ask you for a restocking fee? What would you do? I know what I'd do. Tell me where to go, and never, ever shop in that store again, that's what I'd do. Thank goodness this doesn't happen if you're shopping for a car. It's like being charged to take a test drive. This is retail, and there are no guarantees of a sale, as much as I wish there was. Call your credit card company, and dispute the charge, right now. It takes forever to get your money back, so do it now.

Ken
Exotic Pets
2410 N. Decatur
Las Vegas NV 89108
702-631-7387