FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Buyer Beware of Steve Ori Forgotten Realm
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2003, 08:36 PM   #70
Wilomn
You know steve, I had a little respect for you there for a little while. I miss a couple days of posts and see that you have not only shot your foot but gangrene has set in and rotted you all the way to your brain. How foolish of you to go to these ends for a measly hundred bucks.

Not only am I not a teenager, I do breed and sell and have for many years, and I don't live with my mom, just for the record.

While I don't consider you a bad guy steve, I consider you a fool. And not the kind known to be wise and light hearted, the kind how is just shy of idiocy. All for that measly hundred bucks. I'm another who won't by from you, reguardless of your animals or priced just on principle.

Now, I generally go one the 1 to 2 percent theory. What that means is that out of every 100 people who see my animals for sale I'll get one or two customers. To extrapolate a bit it would be 20 or 30 for every thousand. How many hits have there been on this thread alone? How many of us will remember you later? How many people will do an inquiry about you at some future date and find this thread? My guess is you have cost yourself quite a bit of money.

Well done, maybe you should look for a nice government job, you seem well suited for that type of work.

Wes Pollock