FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Upstate Exotics ??? (help me)!
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 02:05 PM   #24
HerpVenue
Quote:
by upstate exotics
I explained to Tony that if there is a problem to CALL ME, and he refuses to do so. But instead he chose to post here, which is not a telephone call.
Quote:
by tonyI talked to Sal by phone on 04/22/03 and he said he would process a full refund. He mentioned to me that I was right without proper papers its just a regular Ball Python. On 04/06/03 you emailed papers were lost. I emailed 04/08/03 to try to find out progress of the verification of genetics. No email reply. I called by phone. I talked to Sal he said you were working on it. I emailed on 04/09/03 no reply. I emailed on 04/12/03 no reply. I made several phone calls and left messages leaving my number no reply. On 04/19/03 emailed. You finally answered saying your still working on it. On 04/19/03 I emailed letting you know I want a refund. I emailed 04/20/03 no reply. I emailed 04/21/03 no reply. I emailed 04/22/03 no reply. I called and talked to Sal by phone he said he would give full refund. I emailed 04/25/03 no reply. I emailed on 04/26/03 no reply. I emailed on 04/28/03 no reply. I faxed a letter to Upstate Exotics 1-866-738-7499 no reply. If you call and get an answering machine on this phone it gives you an option for faxing. I emailed on 04/29/03 no reply. I am just summarizing facts.
Hey Upstate.
He chose to post here after several e-mails, several phone calls and a fax.
I KNOW your e-mail works. Why did you not answer them?
He called you on the phone. You admit to it. But then you basically say with the quote above that he did not call you. he even faxed you.

By the way.
You had some Mandarins.
Tell me about them.
Tell me how you can get them shipped to you. Then 1 - 2 days later you can sell them as VERY good eaters. That is good. You do a lot better than the experts do.
but then again what does it matter. Because it takes them weeks to months to properly acclimate... If they even do. A lot will die. But it really does not matter because your guarantee will expire by then.