FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Fred Kick Misrepresented Animals, A thief to watch out for
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 10:22 PM   #8
hhmoore
Howard - I understand your anger & frustration - and they appear to be well founded (based on your story) - but I do want to address one statement.
Quote:
This is when he really put it to me. He took 4 mojave females and a 100 dollars to cover balance of 900
Given the current market price, $200 for a mojave is about right for wholesale. Now, I'm not going to get into the whole thing about people giving wholesale credit on others' animals while assigning retail value on their own in a trade (which is basically what this ended up as...but it didn't start out as a trade); but the only way he put it to you, so to speak, was sending you the wrong animals. On that, you are right on target...unfortunately, from what I have heard of the Kick Brothers/Reptile Addicts, you probably won't see much (if anything) in the way of compensation. I wish you the best in that struggle, though...and with the snakes you received.