FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Wormman.com
Thread: Wormman.com
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2003, 10:42 PM   #82
bubbs
wormman.com

I registered with Fauna just to be able to post about wormman.com. For all the misery I was put thru.
(Oh, if wormman tells you your order is lost, get a tracking # to make sure they really did ship it.)

I never have ordered anything before this from wormman. I would have been a new customer. They shipped me a CANCELLED order ($250 worth of crix & worms) a month after it had been cancelled. Not only did half of it show up dead, but they tried to make me pay for what the carrier did drop off (without my signature). I called immediately when this began, having to leave messages (they did not answer the phone), saying stop the shipping, what are you guys doing?

This order was cancelled before the holidays (which wormman did acknowledge cancellation at the time of). I was also told their computers where down. I in turn ordered with reptilefood.com. This was due to worman's inability to get the order out BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS without charging mega shipping bucks- by the way with REPTILEFOOD.COM i had my order BEFORE the holidays and they didn't bleed me for the shipping.

I caught wormman ACTUALLY ANSWERING THE PHONE one day, they said they would credit my acct. They credited one charge, and put more charges on thereafter. Wormman told me to refuse the next shipments they had mistakenly sent (still part of the original cancelled order). I told them that I wasn't home to refuse shipments. Carrier just left packages. Additional charges from wormman remained on the card. I still continued to call, 4 more times. This was a mistake but I still wanted to consider them as a possible supplier one day, trying to work out this situation they had created when they released the cancelled order.

Well, my credit card company stepped in, I gave visa the facts, they went to wormman to get their facts, and guess what, I finally got my credit due, from the CREDIT CARD COMPANY! What a shame huh? I go thru thousands of dollars in crix and worms. Hundreds of shipments from several other companies. I can honestly say I have never seen anything so screwed up as what wormman did to me. I feel that after this miserable experience with them, there is no excuse for how they handled this situation or their poor business manners.

I have never posted anything before bad about anyone.
But people should know about this one.