FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - ed clark- liar, theif, bad guy- will you answer questions NOW?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 09:02 PM   #79
Cat_72
And of course, here's an example of Ed's "strict" quarantine procedures....does ANYONE think it's anything resembling quarantine when animals that just came in are put into the same rack as animals that are established, and already sold to a customer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Heres the problem with the mites in 1 of my baby racks. I bought a pair of ball python morphs for myself to keep that came from BHB in Michigan about a week and a half ago. Gave them a quick soaking then put them into one of my baby racks. I hear today that I sent a ball python to april with mites. Was a little surprised because I have never had mites and normally treat everything I buy before its put away. Did not expect this coming from Brian Barczyk.
Of course in email, he tells the customer that the mites must have come in on rodents purchased at a pet shop:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
April, did not know I had mites in the baby rack, have been buying some rodents from the pet shop the last couple of months and maybe thats what happened?

the black ate on sat and the pastel last weekend. Small rats, sorry about giving you the gift that keeps on giving.