FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - RICK LEVEROCK.... CONMAN......
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 03:09 PM   #41
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by madamant
I never once spoke to Casey on the organising of these animals, Rick and her talk for hours day after day after day..got on my nerves atually, between Casey and Rick they used my paypal to get money to Ricks bank or the said reptile supplier, I have had that paypal for years, never used it until then for their setup, NOT MINE! Ricks bank was then attached to my paypal account so it could be authorised or whatever they call it, Casey had copies of every transaction I got in my email as to where every cent went. All I was asked to do was take the payments and forward the paypal info to Casey.

So Denise I dont know where you get youre info that we run a business together, i'm just a chat admin, that is it...it was Rick and Casey who run this setup, I have never been attatched to any reptile business in selling reptiles, only reptiles I have sold has been in the UK my own personal collection I had.

All I know is this was all setup with Rick, Casey and a guy named Bob.

I was wrong to let my paypal be used, but how was I to know Adam Irwin would first mess payments about where they had to wait on refunds, and find another reptile supplier and that cites would take forever and then it go belly side up, I know ricks talked to a few people concerned and I really hope it gets sorted soon.

You can all go on accusing me I dont care, i'm not a breeder, im not a seller, so it has no effect on me at all, I just keep a few personal lizards.

Really? Well, this thread makes me think otherwise:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.ph?t=101399