FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - bad experience with reptile kingdom
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 01:15 PM   #8
ravensgait
I posted this in the other thread about Allen but thought I'd put it here as well since you have both of them going now.

"""Well since you want to get yourself all bent out of shape, it is customary to provide some proof that You had a transaction with the person you are accusing. Emails ETC will do but how are we to know that you ever had a deal with Allen without some proof. Also take a look at this
""Anonymous third party quotation - 1 point
Saying something like "my buddy says you are a thief" is a third party quotation. There is no ownership to the accusation being made. Not allowed here. Let you buddy come in here and say it, otherwise it needs to remain unsaid. "

That's one of the warnings for the BOI, so if your GF owns the animals in question and sent the animals to Allen then she is the one with the beef so needs to come here and speak for herself not you.

Hey Seeing Allen's recent record on deals posted here on the BOI you are likely being truthful but you still should have your girl friend post here and provide proof of this transaction..Randy """