FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Dan Scolaro bad guy.
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 09:22 PM   #2
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckenzie_river_reptiles
2) "Luc, I don't appreciate your attitude and name calling. As you know, I did not ship the skinks to the wrong address, it was my agent who made the mistake. I asked you nicely to stop bothering me about it and you seem to wish to continue for some odd reason. I don't like to be harassed and ask you do not contact me further. Dan"
Dan, you're a moron if you think this holds water. Your shipping agent works of you and you are responsible for his/her screw-ups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckenzie_river_reptiles
Luc, Your harassment has caused me to retract my offer on a replacement. It is illegal for you to threaten me with legal action and I am going to block your email now. Please have your attorney send any correspondence to my business address. Also, let him know the skinks departed here healthy and arrived there alive. And grow up and get your mom's approval before using the internet.

Dan
It's illegal to threaten a lawsuit? Dan, go back on your medicine.

Luc, are any of the communications missing? Seems you only posted the recent ones. Dan has taken good care of some people but has also been reluctant to make right on his shipping goof ups in the past.

Also, by what means did he ship these animals?