FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Dan Scolaro bad guy.
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 10:43 PM   #102
Dan Scolaro
Last time Alan because I am not sure you read the thread however you are correct that the skinks were not delivered on time. The shipper error caused a delay which voided the guarantee entitling the buyer to nothing, not even live arrival per the terms of purchase.

Thankfully they all arrived alive and were reported feeding. And although the buyer was anxious, I settled his anxiety to extend the guarantee to give him an additional 5th skink for free (07/08 specimen). This was when the buyer had only purchased 4 skinks. Again, that was 5 skinks for the discount price of 4 skinks.

Quite the generous offer huh? A free 5th skink for free but to do nothing but to settle the buyers anxiety. The buyer later reported over feeding a specimen against my advice which ended up causing its early demise, and I reinforced that he would get another skink for free in a couple months when the breeder gave me more

Then the buyer harassed for an 06 specimen which was not part of the terms of the extended guarantee. His father also tried to threaten and extort for monies he was not entitled to per the terms of the origional and extended guarantee. As such, their nasty tactics caused me to terminate any further extentions of the guarantee.

Plain and simple.

Dan