FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - VMS Pro Herp\Sean Niland - Good guy, good service!
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2003, 03:29 PM   #1
Tom Chambers
Thumbs up VMS Pro Herp\Sean Niland - Good guy, good service!

Bought an aberrent Albino Nelsoni from Sean over the weekend.

The details:

1. Responded VERY quickly to my initial e-mails about this animal when first offered over a month ago. I didn't buy the animal at that time.

2. STILL responded VERY quickly and politely when I asked him about the SAME animal AGAIN.

3. I bought the snake via PayPal on a HOLIDAY weekend....and he STILL responded VERY quickly with a brief note of thanks and asked when I wanted to ship.

4. We set a ship date and it WAS SHIPPED on that date IN THE MANNER DISCUSSED and arrived ON TIME this morning. Communication was EXCELLENT all the way through with shipment tracking # provided.

5. It's obvious Sean checked temps because he packed well in an insulated box and used a COOL PAK to assure the animal would not suffer excess temps. (Glad he looked...funny...as a seller I check a dozen times....as a buyer.....I didn't think about it as much....TOO dang busy to watch my OWN butt! LOL!)

6. I don't know, have never met, or ever done business with VMS before. Why blow all this sunshine up there? Because the guys that DO IT RIGHT deserve to be on this board as much as the guys that don't.

There really is only ONE WAY to do business. This guy "gets it".

Buy with confidence.....I will again.

Peace,
Tom Chambers
TC Reptile