FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Giant tegu!!
Thread: Giant tegu!!
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 11:59 PM   #19
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus Haley
I can "do the math" Bobby, but "the math" isn't as simple as you seem to think it is. You have, in your posession, a group of exceptionally large animals. You don't know where the individual animals are from and barely know their captive history. There are far, FAR too many unknown factors for you to make the firm statements that you have made regarding their origin. The items you have presented as evidence are interesting and possibly indicative of the conclusions you have drawn, but not conclusively so.

Diet, environment, genetic predisposition, age... all factors that are easily identified as being related to the size of an animal and you seem to have ignored or excluded all except the one that leads to the conclusion you desire.
I can do the math too, Seamus = Troll.

Unless you have proof to back up something you know nothing about. You are trolling because you do not like me, and you are a nobody in the reptile world. Sorry, but that is the true facts no matter how it is added up, and it don't take an self proclaimed educated troll to add that one up.