FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - AHP Exotics. Buyer Beware!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2003, 12:51 AM   #44
karl ramsdell
hi

well Terese, the cobra has done well so far, and i appreciate your concern, and i do believe you genuinely care. it is feeding well, and i have a constant eye on it. the snake is exactly how he described.
as far as bill at ahp, i have sent him several emails to let him know this thread is here, and i know he is aware of this thread. i spoke with him on the phone when i got the snake to let him know it arrived in good health, and at that time i also told him again about the thread on the BOI.
well its been a few days and i actually owe bill 150 dollars and i havent heard from him at all, he has my credit card info and hasnt charged my card. this is a little strange because i do owe him the money, and he kinda dissapeared. im not sure what hes up to.
as for the "click" thing on the BOI, i DO thing the BOI helps buyers and sellers a lot, there is no question there in my mind. but i have seen people state their personal opinions and get jumped on by the same few people. this is my opinion, and i know you dont feel the same way, but we all have our opinions.
no big deal.
as far as my reputation on here, its shot, its my fault, i apologized to you all, and now i just have to live with it.
ill let you know if i hear from bill at all. have a nice night, karl

karl ramsdell