FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Dan scolaro: BAD GUY please read!
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 04:47 PM   #1
jburrut
Dan scolaro: BAD GUY please read!

hi, everyone

My name is jesse, I posted on here about a month ago about how I got burned by dan scolaro. He send me two viper boas that ended up passing away less than a week later. After going through a lot of BS with him he promised too refund my snakes at his cost which to me in any sort of business you run would be the right thing too do!

dan came onto the forum swearing up and down how himself and his animals are stand up quality!

I beg to differ, as I've tried too contact him on two occasions just too have him block my e-mails.

Heres his promise too me saying that he would refund my snakes. I have yet too hear from dan or see the two snakes that he promised me!

05-13-2008, 04:54 AM #106
Dan Scolaro

Name : Dan Scolaro

Trader Rating: (3) Jesse:

Heck, I sometimes think no one more than me knows what can become of a disappointment when it comes to mail order snakes. The first few I made several years ago were disasters and received dead/dying stuff and the sellers never answered emails and vowed to never be that way. But even so, you cannot satisfy people all the time. On that boa bit, I gave some fellow back more than he paid for a snake and it ended up to be some federal case with these board of idiots who have nothing better than to do than find something wrong with someone when they should be looking at themselves in the mirror at how ugly a person they are. I even refused to accept a coral snake at the airport and they threw it aside to die and I tracked it down and tried to save its life and the seller gave me the finger despite it was flat as a pancake when it arrived.

Well I will send you a pair of viper boas for free since you apologized. Please just give me a week or two to get them and feed them and check them out.

Dan

DAn not only sells people crappy quality animals, but is a crappy quality dealer as well.

This is my personal opinion. Anyone who has any argument on that then do business with him yourself. I 100% would not recommend it. I pretty much took $225.00 of my money and threw it away. plus putting what ever other snakes that I have in my care at risk!!

Jesse Barrett
jburrut@aol.com