FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Brittany Amey... Save yourself the headache... NEGATIVE
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 06:47 PM   #159
SERPENTS DEN
Brizzy

Sorry to ad to this dead thread I just wanted to let people in on the latest.

I sent Brittney Amey aka Brizzy a this private message on reptilegeeks.

I just happened to stumble across a post you made on Fauna Classifieds, which is far from the truth and would like to know why you made such an un-truthful post?

Copied and pasted from post: Stolen Gila, Mike Winzer of Angels R Us

BRIZZY Registered User Join Date: Nov 2006 Location: Pennsylvania Posts: 79 Name : Brittany Amey Trader Rating: (1)

First off your wrong. Second you don't know him, and i am sure you don't know either personally. So technically anything anyone says about either of them, unless you live here in pa locally to them doesn't know anything about these 2 people and shouldn't be passing judgement on anyone to begin with! I dunno if this world just doesn't have any manners anymore but i was always taught never to talk about anyone i dont know and especially about something that doesn't concern me! As a matter of fact STEVE has been shut down as he sold hots to under age kids, and he is not allowed to rent from the people he was he got kicked outta there as he kept POOR animals in bad situations, and didn't care about their well being! Mike has a very successful store, and has an amazing array of animals. Before you people go spouting your mouths off about a whole bunch of nonsense and even to me, you should get your facts number one and number two learn your manners!

Briittney Amey reply back to me.

Brizzy wrote: First off you need to take your own advice and not go spouting your mouth off! I do know mike very well, i see him every week and i live in Pa, and I do know the truth and that is why i have every right to pass judgment as does ANYONE else who knows Steve, or Mike! Thanks

I replied back to Brittney and she refused to reply back.

You talk a lot of BS for somebody that KNOWS NOTHING. It was your very own ADVISE not to go SPOUTING YOUR MOUTH OFF! You should listen to your own advice because I was never shut down nor did I get kicked out of the store. The lease was for 5 years and in fact I was there over 5 years before relocating and it's obvious I'm still in business! Shall we take this back to the BOI to discuss your spouting or do you want to do the right thing and retract what you said?

Steve