FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Joanna @ Mojo Herps (Good Gal)
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 12:53 PM   #1
cotymkII
Joanna @ Mojo Herps (Good Gal)

This is my first time posting here so please bear with me.

I recently saw some advertisements for some of Joanna's corn snakes in one or two websites. I saw that she was a local (to me) ACR registered breeder, so I tried to find out more information. There were no BOI threads (that I could find), only one positive thread about a garter snake transaction (on faunaclassifieds).

I decided to email her, and began about two weeks of (pretty much daily) email correspondence regarding what she had available. She always returned my emails and she was very helpful in answering questions about her snakes or genetics in general.

I met with Joanna at her facility, she was very friendly in person and she showed me her collection. The snakes that I did look at appeared to be very well taken care of.

I ended up taking home a hypo snow hatchling who seems perfect, and Joanna will be providing me with all of her info in regards to her parents ACR #'s etc.

This is the first time I have gotten a snake from a breeder, and I have been very happy with the transaction. I know that she spent a lot of time answering my emails and putting photos together (I was kind of undecided in regards to what I wanted when I started talking to her) for one little hatchling and I really appreciate it.

Nate Balboni