FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Pets-Warehouse: Negative Review
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 11:15 AM   #1
invertkurt
Pets-Warehouse: Negative Review

I ordered from Pets-Warehouse via Amazon around the 5th of August. On the 6th of August I got an invoice specifically stating that my items were shipped. Nine days later on the 15th, I got an invoice saying that my items were being HELD... Huh? They said they were shipped? Oh, no. They canceled their relationship with Amazon and my items were being held and they could not ship until they talked to me. Fine... but A) why did they wait 9 days from the e-mail that said they were shipped? and B) why did they send me an e-mail on Friday around 4 PM if they close at 5. I had no way to contact them over the weekend about my order.

Today I called: That first invoice was wrong.

So why did they send it saying the items were shipped?

They didn't cancel their agreement with Amazon until the 15th. It took them 9 days to even look at my order?

Right now I am waiting on a call back to see if my order is even in stock. They also stated I would get a '15% discount' for any inconvenience. I highly doubt I will even see that.

Summary: I would never again order from Pets-Warehouse. Not because they don't use Amazon but because they misleadingly told me order was already shipped. Then it took them 9 days to let me know of a problem. Then I couldn't contact anyone for 3 days about my problem. Then the call center didn't understand my problem with any of this. I guess this is a normal issue they have that no one ever questions?