FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Reptster.com experience with show sponsorship not good
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 10:54 PM   #63
jusmebabee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Joel

I never said you were a lawyer. I said you were trying to make an uninformed opinion sound like you were speaking from legal experience. If you took my post as an attempt to belittle you you have pretty thin skin. I simply pointed out a couple of points on which you were incorrect. I have absolutely no issue with differing opinions and no interest in belittling you or anyone. I simply dislike blatantly incorrect statements being presented as fact.

I'm getting the feeling that neither you nor Terry has actually read the Email exchange. A large part of this transaction was by phone as well according to the OP. David can refute or contest that if he wishes but the Emails are pretty cut and dried.
I'm getting the feeling you are not informed by your replies to what I say.
I read the emails and since when did a phone conversation make a contract?
I'm not concerned with what you like or dislike. You seem to be the only one making statements as if you are judge and jury
Our back and forth is a reason some choose not to post here. It would be a waste of time and nothing likely would be resolved.
This site is a place for people who choose to post a good or bad experience.
Nothing more nothing less..