FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The PROOF that venomoid snakes are not safe!`
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 07:52 PM   #13
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas339 View Post
if your buying a vemonoid and handling it then your an idiot and derserve what happens. yes doctors make mistakes and yes there may have been a mistake made here but the enitre point is to lessen the risk of becoming envenomated.

DON'T BE STUPID!!! DON'T HANDLE A SNAKE THAT IS OR ONCE WAS VENOMOUS THATS WHAT IM GETTING AT!!!!!! USE COMMON SENSE
So let me get this straight....a venomoid should be handled with the same caution and care as a venomous snake, since there is always a risk of envenomation. But wait, let's alter the animal so it has lost the delivery system that evolution has given it to survive and thrive. Seems to me if you are going to use the same protocols for both, why not just let the animal live without the mangling of it's anatomy. As far as I'm concerned, it's cruel. And please don't give me the 'they don't show any signs of pain' argument, because unless you crawl a mile in their skin, you really don't know. IMHO of course.