FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The PROOF that venomoid snakes are not safe!`
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 09:25 PM   #69
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
So let me see if I am reading this right.
Vipers cannot regenerate even if tissue is missed but elapids can?
Sabatini micro chips his voids?
Gabbys are freehandled? The fangs on those snakes are HUGE and could cause serious damage whether or not they inject venom.
Why void a snake if you cannot guarentee the surgery and state they should be treated as an intact snake? Seems to me that if you follow your own advice, there is no need for the surgery in the first place.
What I am taking from his postings are he does not want to hurt the business of Sabatini. See if Sabatini was really worried about being sued he could put in his paper work that it has been seen that venomoids repair gland that is missed to become venomois again. But this would also lose him business and he knows this. that is why it is a dance around it to word it were it hides this fact. But leaves him in the clear.

It is simple Sabatini is human and not perfect. the said thing is that it may take a snake he has done the surgery to kiling a huan for him to rethink his selling ways.

I know that voids are not going away but at the same time a vet and a supporter that wants the FACTS out should include these important facts that a vet is human and can make a mistake............