FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Sean Kirk any info.
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 09:52 AM   #106
diablos
Oh yea i do have to ad this in,i never sald i was perfect and never came across like i was.
You are missing the point of all of this,you still went behind my back and tried to take a club from me.
Did you forget that?
That is not cool & shows what kind of a person you really are.
You were suppose to be my friend but obviously friendship means nothing to you,you knew what kind of crap was going on in my life and you did not care,you still went and did what you did pretty much kicking me when i was down.
and i am sorry if some of the members felt that way about the club,why they were contacting you is beyond me and a little shady.
If maybe some of the members at the time had a mouth and contacted me direct maybe i could have fixed things or got it to go in that direction.
But hey this is life i guess and peoples priority's seem to be jaded from what is going on in the world.
I can not believe i have stooped so low and actually trying to explain myself to you!
I am really done with this whole thing and like i sald you can do Sean whatever your little heart desires with your club.
I am still going to have my club and run it for the right reasons.
I love my reptiles and amphibians and it will all ways be that way no matter what happens.
"Good Luck" and "Peace Out".
I hope the club works out for you...