FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - National Association of Herpetoculturists???
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2003, 09:58 AM   #6
Dennis Gulla
Come on guys..........Let's not let this thread die after only a couple of days! This always seems to be the case when we (herpers) discuss something regarding new laws or the possible defense of new laws.

Let's continue with this thread and actually DO something! Talk is cheap and we are running out of time. The next few years will determine as to whether or not will be able to continue keeping, breeding and shipping our animals. I know a lot of people out there that are doing this as their full time job. It really surprises me that there isn't more of a priority placed on this issue with those individuals specifically. If this business is your livelihood, how can you NOT feel threatened??

We need the top national breeders to perticipate and be the voice for the rest of us herpers! To round up the herd so to speak! No one is going to pay any attention to someone like me. We need the Rich Z.'s, Kathy Love's, Bob Clark's and Jeff Ronne's of this business to call one another, get together, put a link on their websites to this "organization" when we get something going. The National Breeders Expo is coming up next month, is it to late to try and organize something there?

I will do what ever I can to help get this ball rolling, I just need someone to tell me what.

Let's go people!!!!!!!!

P.S. Rich, is there any way we can shed some light on this topic rather than have it sit here where no one reads it?