FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Natalie Beacom=Problem Buyer...
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 01:03 PM   #99
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDC_Ophiuchus View Post
But passing yourself off as a non-profit outfit (whether you got the certification or not) just so people will be drawn to give their animals to you for and you can "adopt them out" for profit is shady, deceitful and arguably fraudulent.

Just because you get cheap animals and then occasionally sell a few of them does not automatically make you a "rescue" group.
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlet_2007 View Post
but I'm not saying sorry for my rescue.. I do run a rescue and i am 501(c)(3) weather you all be leave me or not.. That's your problem not mine..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlet_2007 View Post
my rescue is not in question its about the snakes and David being pissed at me.. please from now on leave my rescue out of this as its not a concern with this topic..
It may have had nothing to do with this topic originally, but YOU were the topic. And you claiming to have been granted 501(c)(3) status IS a problem...unless you can provide proof that it is true. As I mentioned earlier, those documents are to be made available for public inspection (in case you haven't gotten that far in the process, I believe it says that in the top right hand corner of the first page of your application. Please post your documentation, or give us a link to where the the file is posted.