FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Ken of Exotic Pets in Las Vegas*BAD*
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2003, 03:41 AM   #2
Seamus Haley
First...

Who initiated the trade, did you contact him or did he contact you? Your terms and conditions might have no bearing whatsoever on the situation depending on the direction of contact and which party instigated the transaction.

Secondly...

It is now July Tenth, have you given him ample oppurtunity to adress this issue? Clearly not, since the email contacts are from yesterday.

Third...

I've known Ken for a few years now and the man has never in that time mistreated a customer to the best of my knowledge, he is nothing short of an honest, quality businessman with perfect practices and the best track record of anyone I know. I personally have made numerous purchases from him without the slighest problem...

Fourth...

You used no insulation despite the fact the animals were going to Vegas? Are you NUTS?! he may not have collected the package upon first delivery attempt if the shop was closed, but you have to acknowledge culpability for not using styro and cool packs knowing full well the destination of the package.

Fifth...

I'm going to ask it again, since it's the most important factor... Did you give Exotic pets ample time to respond to this issue before running to the BOI with it? I know every post is made after a personally determined time but it seems like you posted some Twenty four to thirty six hours after the situation occured, if that isn't jumping the gun, I don't know what is. If you don't get satisfactory resolution at this point, your own conduct probably has a lot to do with it... you do not create a BOI thread calling someone bad and alleging criminal negligence after twenty four hours when your own conduct is at least partially at fault, it's just not done.