FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - 10 lot Colored Bearded Dragons $300 SHIPPED!
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2003, 09:32 PM   #1
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
10 lot Colored Bearded Dragons $300 SHIPPED!

We have more Dragons hatching currently and are putting this lot on special for $300 with FREE SHIPPING!!! These babies come from some nice looking, incredibly healthy, robust parents. I have other older babies from the same parents (availible at $45-$65 each) that have really started to show some nice color. I have pics of the parents just ask.

We are also now carrying Ectotherm DRAGON YUMMIES and CACTUS FRUITIES for only $6.99 per unit. My adults love em and these babies are chowing em down too.

If you have any questions about the animals offered for sale or any others, feel free to contact us via email or call us TOLL FREE at 1-866-99-GECKO.

We strive to provide the highest quality animals possible. Most all of the animals we offer are Captive Born and Bred here at Mother Gecko. We do however offer some imported animals which are treated and acclimated before sale unless otherwise stated. Live arrival is guaranteed as are all animals guaranteed to be healthy and feeding. Please visit our Web site on the ‘Order” page to see full guarantees and shipping methods. We accept Money Orders, Checks (which must clear before shipment), and all major credit cards via PayPal services. Please feel free to visit our site and feel free to register for our free Gecko forums. Thanks, Mike and Erica