FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Need opinions on a bad deal with Tim Bowles of Arboreals of the Rainforest!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2003, 08:41 PM   #50
Ghi Reptiles
Hey John,

I have never had a bad experience with UPS and I still haven't yet. This had absolutely NOTHING to do with UPS except they brought it from point A to point B in less than the alloted amount of time. It left Tim's at 7:00 at night and got here at 9:01 am without a hitch. Tim is also not a known shipper so he has to use UPS or airborne. I have had two vets who trained with Elliot Jacobson examine the animal for two days and they both said that shipping had zero to do with the way this animal arrived.

Hey Brian,

There is little doubt in my mind that an emerald can absorb fluids that are injected in a short period of time. There is a bigger problem though and that is why did it have to be done in the first place and why wasn't I told before I was told I had to send the money up front? The whole deal stunk from the begining. I didn't think of it at the time but I told a couple of people that I couldn't believe that Tim was making such an issue about getting paid up front. Heck he even sent me a Paypal link one night that said something like click here to send Tim Bowles money. I mean it was strange and now I know why. Hopefully it will work out.