FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Need opinions on a bad deal with Tim Bowles of Arboreals of the Rainforest!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2003, 02:48 PM   #91
Darin Chappell
I have never dealt with either party here, and I have no axe to grind either way. That being said, let me just suggest a few things:

Tim,

It is obvious that the animal in question has bee injected with sub-Q fluids. Did you do that? If so, why? If not, did someone with whom you work do that? Again, if so, why?

There is no way that shipping caused the damage that has been done to that snake. Therefore, given the agreement, it seems clear that Tim owes Matt a 100% refund of his money as soon as proper verifying testimony authenticates Matt's allegations of a pre-existing condition made worse by sub-Q injections.

Matt,

You seem to have posted here with great detail and a cool demeanor. Those qualities are always beneficial and appreciated. However, you keep referring to the well-qualified herp vets, and the ten or so experts that have agreed with your assessments. That's fine, but unless you are willing to name them specifically, then using these unnamed sources violates the BOI TOS. I don't know you at all, and I am not questioning your credibility, but the same standards have to apply to you as for everyone else.

Please, post the names of your experts, post the vet report(s), or stop referring to them as evidence to support your position. Thanks for your attention to this request.