FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!!
Thread: Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 02:31 AM   #131
spawn
Quote:
CJ:

I guess you skipped over the evidence of the FEDEX shipment to his home and the fact that he afterward filed a bogus report to the FBI claiming non-receipt of goods.

That is a crime and he is a criminal.

He kept the 3 good snakes and refused to send them back and extorted with a bogus report he sent to the FBI.

Understand now.
Let us know how that 'fraud' report with the FBI goes, Dan. You must think so highly of the country you served for if their Federal officers are so easily duped into thinking you did something you didn't, especially allocating an extra $50.00 from you in the form of a tangible "apology" to Mr. Gracia.

I think too many people here are trying to grab at something that isn't there - logic. Dan is going to stick to his story and change it as much as possible whenever a button is pushed. He's gone into weak-lawyer mode (not admitting anything wrong, but poor phrasing choices and absolutely no actual training in law's diction), and trying to get him to answer a question is like trying to compare apples to oranges - you're not going to get a result you want. It's Dan's goal to personally insult every person posting in his thread because they disagree with them. Seriously Juan - you've done all you need to do. He's not going to cave - not here. Maybe on the phone; maybe by email.

I still laugh to myself when I think about FBI officers showing up at his home and getting him to send you your refund. All scared and desperate. Put that buffoon in his place. What a lying scumbag.

Remember yesterday when I pointed out the fallacy in his "hobby" shtick with the 117 ads? DTS herps currently has 140 ads on kingsnake - this is a man who's "not trying" to make money and is merely keeping up a "hobby." Yeah right.