FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!!
Thread: Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 03:33 AM   #135
Dan Scolaro
Juan:

Don't kid yourself.

I understand what straw you are trying to grasp.

You are trying to justify your actions based on some idea that you were not going to get the snakes I offered you out of my collection.

The problem here is that you totally disregard the fact that I told you that I WOULD NOT be sending another group of snakes to your roommate and it was a must that you HAD to be home (our emails are evidence). So regardless of your loss of temper or what made you file a BOGUS report with the FBI, you still would of had to of been home to receive the animals and you said you were taking off again soon. And if was YOU who forced those conditions because YOU and your ROOMMATE refused to send the other snakes back for attention and remedy. As such, you held the product and refused to return it, so it was your actions that started this entire mess in the first place. Had you returned the snakes like asked, you would of received an instant refund. Instead you tell me they may have some fungus and never show me a photo of that and then tell me months later they died. You produced no evidence any snake was dead so for all I know is that you have 4 good snakes, my money, and a good arss whipping on the BOI.

And don't kid yourself my friend. You owe me for the other snakes you kept and I will eventually take the proper actions to ensure proper remedy.