FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Exotic Pets (Ken Foose)
Thread: Bad Guy Exotic Pets (Ken Foose)
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 12:17 AM   #8
superkent121
First of all.. Ken, I know that you are trying to defend yourself from bad business but you should not lie when the facts are right in front of you because it just makes you look worse. In the e-mail that was posted in the original thread, it clearly states that you told Jessica, "I'll be more than happy to take him back and give you a full credit for him, including the shipping I charged to send him to you. I'm not able to pay for the shipping back though, sorry." BUT in your reply you said that "I told her I could refund her money for the snake, but I would not refund the shipping either there or back." SO the question is who to believe: the one with copies of the e-mails or the one who SUPPOSABLY lost it. To me that just sounds too convenient for you. If you say something like "I will do a refund, including the shipping", then you SHOULD actually do it and not go back on your word. If that is how you do business then I feel bad for ALL your customers!

Another thing... It seems like you knew about the tail no matter the extent of how bad it was and neglected to inform her. I don't think that that is RIGHT! If you would have told her prior to the sale, then things would have been different, but from the information above it shows different. So you should have been able to AT LEAST compensate for the deformity and give a discount or a FULL refund of the snake. And to say "I'm sorry I'm not able to discount him for you, but it's the sign of the times," is just a horrible excuse for HORRIBLE customer service. Your customer service should never change no matter what the times are like.