FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The PROOF that venomoid snakes are not safe!`
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 09:11 PM   #110
venomswamp
i agree humans are human and make errors but i think if the vet is highly exp in this there shouldnt be any problems its the people not exp that make errors like void inc hes preformed this on thousands of snakes and no one can prove hes made any errors in the past years i wouldnt buy a venomoid from some random person coarse not but from a very exp person with many years of sucesss i beleive its pretty safe but anyone who gets one should have exp and if so it shouldnt be to hard to check for regrowth every so offten to insure its still safe voids are by far safer then hothots if treated like a hot and theres more reasons to not putting anything on paper that it will never regrow as its bin explained if someone took out the chip that is to a void an puts it in a fullblownhot takes a bite an starts a lawsuit stating the snake he got was a void how does a seller prove the truth thousands of dollars in lawyer fees an hours in court crazy ya but some people are ...