FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Ron Tremper
Thread: Ron Tremper
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2003, 09:59 AM   #19
Glenn Bartley
Call me a sucker, but I kind of want to believe this guy when he says his girlfriend did it. I don't find that so unbelievable as apparently some of you guys do. Yet I too have my doubts about herpdude because he has not posted any evidence of his girlfriend having done it, nor has his girlfriend stepped forward to claim responsibility.

As far as the ad he had posted goes, advertising the Tremper geckos, well if he believed (as opposed to his gal pal) that they were not so bad then why not post them like he did. He may have thought they were awesome and the WOMAN may have thought they were ugly - you guys know how that goes (LOL - only kidding ladies). On a more serious note I have had animals that I thought were run of the mill while others thought they were the greatest and visa/versa.

Honestly, though, as much as I would like to believe that he is being honest, this does smell pretty fishy - and fishy is not something that belongs on a herp site nor does it belong tagged onto Mr. Tremper's reputation.