FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry How do I take back my credits from Alex Hue?
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 04:40 PM   #36
nacy983
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamgeckos View Post
some more info , i hava called alex multiple times over the last months he never seems to awnser his phone ( probebly sees thats its a foren number and knows its me ) he told me his mom was verry ill and that he didnt have time to respond to me (the breeder friend from the UK told me that ) so i cheked his forum ( wich he blocked me acces to but i can still see post dates in the main screen,) this was a few months back, now it occurs to me that he does not have time to settle our problem nor reply to my emails but he DOES have time to start new posts on his forum and he does have time to reply on those said posts on his forum ... sounds like a strange illnes to me ( not having time to settle your problems but yet have time to post new posts and so on....

lemmie know what you guys think.

Greetz
Richard van Vondel
Richard said is true! I have the same experience!
Because Alex also blocked me. I can't use my ID to post anything or send PM to other people. I try to sent him many messages to communicate, but he didn't reply me.
He can post new thread and renew ALEX LOTTERY POOL, but no time give me a reply.........

I began to believe this is a scam.