FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Outback Reptiles Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 03:07 PM   #23
SugarMagnolia011385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim View Post
can you provide a little more info about this transaction. Might make your claim a little more believeable
Sure can,

I purchased a BRB from them at the white plains expo a couple months back. Took her home and heard a bad popping noise then looked inside her mounth and noticed there was alot of fluid (I wish I looked in her mouth before I bought her). I took her to the vet the next day and sure enough it was an RI. The man that sold us the snake from outback was not Ian it was some other man by the name of Andrew or Andi can't quit remember. I tried calling and the phone kept going to voice mail and the message box was full. I tried for at least a week before I gave up. They never returned any of my e-mails.

I just think that is a bad way to do business. If I could of actually got ahold of them and they could of reimbursed me for the vet bill, a refund, or a replacement snake even would have been fine. Then I would have nothing bad to say about them as a merchant. BUT the fact that I couldn't get ahold of them makes me think that this probably happens quit often.

Like the other person said, if I was selling sick snakes I wouldn't give out a real number or have a working website.

If you believe fine if not I really dont care. I just wanted to share my experience with the other blogger that had a bad experience. I thought that was what blogs are all about, sharing and voicing your opinions and questions

good day