FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I haev a bussiness oppourtinity for anyone!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2002, 01:33 AM   #65
HerpVenue
Patrick's reply in the snow boas add
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Group: Members
spam_Posted: Nov. 02 2002,23:29 spam_ spam_

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First off, if i could afford expensive animals would i be dealiing with digital camera problems hel* no i would sell one and buy a new one and as for expensive animals my parents have said all i am bale to keep are my carpets and Balls and other things under 9 ft, as for being expensive look at what these big places and then tell me whats expensive yea um RDR has a spam_25 thousand $ animals that few have seen and yet not one of us would think twice about buying it providing we had the money. My Aunt bought these at a swap which if i remember what she told me was Lees and that what i have been putting down too. She got them from a regualr there in 99 i think?? She had all his info but when she passed none of us could find any of this, so i have no papers and she told me various times on the phone they where hets and would when i would go over there show me the papers form P.K. , and the snows same thing excpet lets see its a morph no papers! I would of been more the happy to give anyone who got these a deal such as if they turned out not to be het i would trad eo rbuy them back plu sreimburse you for food and time but no!! Hes 14 and his word means nothing all because we chose a long time ago it ment nothing, Also, telocity doesn't as there are 5 or so computer under the roof all with the smae ip? umm i wonder?? Im gone i have better things to do that must be done also how does the fact that if we went to those two hospitals the cost would of been much higher?? Well, and considering i didn't pass out and was breathing still we could taken just a little longer not much tho...........

FIND A NEW WHIPPING BOY THIS ONES GONE!!!!
O AND GOOD LUCK WITH JAKE!!!! HAVE LOTS OF FUN AND LETS SEE WHERE WILL ALL THOSE STOLEN SNAKES GO WHEN THE POLICE SEARHC HIS HOUSE HIS BASEMENT?? YEA SURE..............

--------------
Patrick Malloy spam_</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Also, telocity doesn't as there are 5 or so computer under the roof all with the smae ip? </td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>Hey Patrick
Yes all the computers in your house can have the same IP.
But they should not have the same IP as Jakes aka Brian?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">O AND GOOD LUCK WITH JAKE!!!! HAVE LOTS OF FUN AND LETS SEE WHERE WILL ALL THOSE STOLEN SNAKES GO WHEN THE POLICE SEARHC HIS HOUSE HIS BASEMENT?? YEA SURE..............</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>So Now his name is Jake. spam_And you know he has stolen snakes.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">FIND A NEW WHIPPING BOY THIS ONES GONE!!!!
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>Patrick where are you going? spam_No one was making you a whipping boy ....until of course we caught you in lies. spam_And in a scam...and now you wanna cry the poor me I am a whipping boy.

Patrick Maloy(if that is even his real name) is bad to deal with .

1. spam_He lies about peoples names.
2. spam_He pretends to go to the hospital.
3. spam_He lied to the hospital about having a snake larger than 9 feet.
4. spam_He knows his friend has stolen snakes.
5. spam_He tries to sell his friends stolen snakes.
6. spam_He has the same IP number as this pretend friend that has stolen snakes.
7. spam_He threatened his pretend friend to go through with their deal or &quot;everyone will find out&quot; spam_find out that he was keeping stolen snakes and Patrick was trying to sell them.