FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I haev a bussiness oppourtinity for anyone!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2002, 09:49 AM   #96
Ken Harbart
LMAO...your lies are too funny Patrick. You may want to write them down so your subsequent lies are at least on par with the earlier ones.

The snow boa, which you earlier stated was purchased by your aunt in 1999 has changed to a baby now. Intereting, this may be the first case of reverse aging that I've ever heard of. Perhaps you should write a paper and submit it to Copeia. A bit of friendly advice though- get someone to proofread it first...lol

The axanthic ball was "just now proven" 48 hours ago, and is now a hatchling as well? Suspicious that you're trying to get someone to loan you a female to breed to your hatchling male, don't you think?

I'm still wondering who this individual is that "everyone has dealth with". Surely, I've heard of him. And if I didn't then Joe and Don certainly must have.

Billy, he is right about it being a spider that he advertised. Remember, it was the animal that he asserted was in "perfect health", but after his yarn was picked apart said had a prolapsed cloaca?