FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Chuck Tornetta - Big trade deal gone south
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003, 10:19 AM   #65
Charles Escoffery
I don't understand why you guys are attacking Dallas. He was unhappy with the trade and posted his experience here in hopes of some resolution. It doesn't matter how much the trade value was worth, it doesn't matter how much he sold them for. The only thing that matters is he was unhappy with the initial trade and feels the animals were misrepresented. Yes, he is guilty of presenting the issue at hand in a bad manner. Maybe he should of posted the thread with calling Chuck a scam artist. I have done business with Chuck and have no complaints. I would have to agree with Dallas on a few points. If I were to buy a coral female or receive one in trade it should be a visible coral. When Chuck sold the animals from the litter he sold the non visible corals for 1100 and that should be the value of this female. He has every right to be upset about this, and has every right to work it out with Chuck. Chuck sounds like a fair guy and maybe these guys should of worked it out before wasting time on the BOI. As for the snow (possible blizzard) Dallas should of done his research before agreeing to the trade, but he is not the only person at fault. Both parties deserve a little blame here, but Dallas.. you got more then the asking price for your pair of sharp's .. it really isn't worth the fight. You made what you asked for initially and a little extra so why bother with the BOI? WEbslave should close this thread and move on.... nothing good is gonna come of this one.