FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Chuck Tornetta - Big trade deal gone south
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003, 12:01 PM   #68
HerpVenue
http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=8&de=140684
Quote:
1.0 2003 Exceptional SNOW Boa!
MAINE
Posted by Dallas Quarles Reptiles (Contact Me!) on September 17, 2003 at 00:44:46
Registered PetHobbyist User since 2002-09-10

I have this baby snow boa born in July 2003. He is a very exceptional animal. He is very white and does not have the yellow that most baby snows do. I am moving to FL in a couple months so i have decided to sell off some animals to pay for the trip. This guy is eating F/T pinky rats with no problem and i can email you pics of him eating with the dates from my digital camera on the pics. He is a solid animal and a great feeder. He is in perfect condition, inside and out. I am selling him for $5,000 plus shipping. Please dont email me for trades unless you have Sharp Strain Albinos. If you would like him shipped to you by US Airways delivered same day, it will cost $80. If you want him shipped overnight, next day delivery, it will cost you $50. This is a great price considering the going price for male snows is a cool $5500. The only thing that could match it would be a Leucistic. Anyway, who knows if it will prove to be a Blizzard boa, only time will tell. All i can say is this is the nicest one i have seen, all white, no yellow like his siblings had. I wanted to shave $500 off the normal $5500 for a quick sell. Please go check out my picturetrail site too see pics of this animal. Email or call wtih any questions. Serious inquiries only please.

Buy the Female Pro Exotics has for sale and this unrelated Male and you will have yourself a killer pair!

Thanks,
Dallas Quarles Reptiles

Home - 207-947-9233
Cell - 207-299-5303
Interesting. you are so sure it is not a blizzard boa. But yet here you are insinuating that it could be.