FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Outback Reptiles
Thread: Bad Guy Outback Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 02:53 AM   #90
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
He and his friend come to our tables with an older woman who I assume to be the mother of one of them. If you want to accuse Outback Reptiles of being desperate, slimy, or illegitimate in any way then you can make your own thread with your own experiences, hopefully based on facts and not things you heard or read with little to no context. What you are doing now makes you look just like my friend David here.

The warnings given were simple: quit the nonsense or you will not be allowed to attend the reptile shows.

Thanks for your concern.
According to the link you provided on arachnoboards -dated 10-12-2008 - he has been talking smack about you and your company for almost a year.

Now fast forward....

He and his friend then show up at your table at a recent show, accompanied by an older woman, who you ASSUMED to be the mother of one but didn't bother asking or verifying.

How would you know that the child you were selling the snake to was the son of the woman who accompanied him? And then...Why wouldn't you ask her relationship to either of the children she was with so that you could speak with her directly face to face about her childs past bad behavior? It pissed you off enough that you could remember a link to a post almost a year ago, didn't it?

I'm not here to accuse you because I have already determined that you took the kids money and didn't give a crap who was with him. I mean, lets be honest, you didn't go to the show to display your stuff and take it home, you went to the show to sell your stuff and you made your sale.

Its only now with his newest shenanigans that your pissed off and sorry that you ever had any dealing with him. But who's fault is that? Its yours because you conducted business with a minor child.

I'm not questioning the health of the snake, I'm sure you were up front with the kid and told him the snake hadn't fed yet. But you sold a snake to a minor child while assuming the woman who accompanied him was his mother or legal guardian and was consenting to the transaction.

But lets forget that for a moment.

He's a 15 year old kid who probably looked to you and every vendor there like they were celebrities. You're pissed because an envious child was gawking at your animals? You're pissed because you have a collection of beautiful animals for sale and he has a collection of beautiful nothing at home and is jealous? Do you mean to say that those remarks made from a single 15 year old rambunctious kid had you crapping your pants that your business was going to suffer, while there are enough good posts that say you and your company are the next best thing since sliced bread?

So in essence...you were pissed for so long at this kid that you just had to take his money and kept your mouth shut when it came to talking to his mom or guardian about it.

I read and listen to stories about how kids his same age commit murders, rapes, thefts, and other despicable things you wouldn't think a kid would do. And David's big crime here was to piss you off with his gawking and a poor choice of words about you on a few forums.

Congratulations you impatient, UN-child friendly, mother you.