FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - ~Steve from Serpent's Den~
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 05:22 PM   #12
hhmoore
I expected at least one such response - and it is certainly anyone's right not to do business with anybody else for whatever reasons they choose. I was aware that Steve had had some problems, though I certainly didn't know the intimate details - meaning I don't know the full story, only the accounts I have read here. (btw, in response to your later question, it was posted at one point that he'd been caught/jailed).

Yes, I could have used that issue as an excuse, and have no real problem with people thinking I should have. I made my decision to purchase from Steve based upon my personal experiences with him over many years; and, once again, was not disappointed. (though, I do have to admit that I don't know if I was dealing directly with Steve, or with a person dealing with his animals/sales - Becky? - I didn't ask).

Let me ask you this...if a person is behind on child support and/or taxes, how is he supposed to make the ordered payments if people refuse to do business with him?

As far as it crapping gold - that's sort of the plan, lol...whether it ever comes about is out of Steve's hands now. Whether I make it happen, or not, is on my shoulders.