FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Adam Block banging on the door
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 04:40 AM   #24
HerpVenue
Oh gosh...hurry hurry back peddle
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...5&pagenumber=1

You say you do not do reptile shows. You also insinuate you do not buy from reptile shows. Go ahead and read the whole thread.

Quote:
I didn't even have a partner when I said that Ritchie
Very interesting indeed.

so when you said you do not do shows you did not have a partner.

Okay I am so blinded as you say .......so let me help myself see by pointing out your lies.....whoops I mean facts.

So you did not have a partner when you said that.

Check out the link
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...5&pagenumber=3
you will find this
Quote:
In any event, I'm in a group of breeders that focus on quality (not that others don't). To keep that quality I don't do reptile shows, pet stores or allow visitors to my house. It's not for me to mention the breeders that do or don't agree with this forum but you can see who does and doesn't post. I sure know the flack I got for putting the BOI link on my site. I'll even keep that link there as it seems to have some use if you're new to the hobby.
Adam says he did not have a partner when he said that. That was posted on 9/23/02

Now check out this link
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...no+ball+python
Quote:
8/02 My partner purchased an Albino ball python at the Daytona Show. This snake was born the same month of the show, something not mentioned at the time and only recently brought to my attention.

8/05 The animal was place in my care, was feeding fair and in good physical condition.
Over the next six weeks this snake fed five times with no troubles and seemed very healthy.

10/02 The animal was fed and two days later ended up regurgitating her meal between nine and eleven pm. Less then twelve hours later the animal was dead.
This was posted on 1/25/2003

So Adam says he did not have a partner on 9/23/02
But on August 2002 his partner bought from a show.
From 8/2002 until 10/2002 his partner housed his albino ball python at Adam's house. But now Adam says he did not have a partner. So did Adam really have the ball python that supposedly died? Is Adam lying again? What is the true story? Could this be one of those "mistakes" Adam made? Or is he just a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR?

Lets do a little recap for Adam
Quote:
1) You will spend HOURS trying to find things that make me look like I'm lying.
It is because you are.

1. On 9/23/02 You posted that you do not do shows.

2. We proved that you actually did do shows.

3. We proved on august 2002 your PARTNER bought animals from a show

4. We proved that your PARTNER housed his ball python at your house from August 2002 until October 2002.

But Now you are going to say that you did not have a partner in September 2002.

I guess he is just your partner every other month.

HURRY HURRy scramble. back peddle. Say it is just another mistake to add to your LOOOONG list of lies...................eeerrr mistakes.