FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - BOI Banner
Thread: BOI Banner
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 09:49 AM   #41
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by singingtothewheat View Post
yes, actually I do know that. I guess I would be interested in seeing where attempts to save the boi stand.
I understand that it is hard to be on the receiving end of what is something very anti boi sentiment. I wasn't sharing any anti boi sentiment and I think when someone comes to you with a willingness to ask questions about what would serve the boi, thereby serving the whole hobby it would be great to at least think about it rather than saying ....
"Don't like it, don't use it. Pretty simple."
I mean man,,,, come on!
You complained about a free banner I took the time to create for the purpose of supporting this site and encouraging contributors. That is rude. It was plain and simple. If you don't like what it says, instead of complaining to the person who took the time to create it, don't use it.

Now if you had asked me to change the wording, citing suggestions, I would have probably willing done that.

Since Rich posted this morning that, for the meantime, the BOI is remaining, I probably will reword those banners when I've got some time. I need to create a mini for my site anyway.