FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Pete Kahl
Thread: Inquiry Pete Kahl
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 09:22 AM   #35
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
Honestly, it sounds to me like he might've WANTED a snake from Pete. Probably wanted to set up a payment plan (like in the thread mentioned earlier), and got agitated when it wasn't accepted? Maybe? Who knows. It certainly sounds like just sour grapes to me. I see no facts, just bloated accusations. All I can say is good luck to the OP on finding someone to set up payment plans he likes, as quickly as he wants.

This thread certainly wouldn't deter me from any dealings with Mr. Kahl.
I am going to have to agree Rick. I do understand how bigger places can take a while to get back to a person, regardless of the amount of money they wish to spend. But it does seem as this was all initiated more from personal beef, or a simple misunderstanding.

It will be nice to hear from Pete regarding this issue (if he remembers the situation with the OP, his "side of the story" etc.)

From the replies this thread has gotten, I would have to agree that Pete will be on my list to consider future purchases thru.. So at least this thread has had a positive turn. (also good that he made it an inquiry, not bad guy thread)