FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Allen Belcher / Big Daddy Wholesale
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 08:52 PM   #4
bamagurl76
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeRa View Post
I just concluded a purchase from Allen Belcher at Big Daddy Wholesale that I am very happy with and would like to share. I viewed his ad on Kingsnake.com he had a few snakes I was interested in so I decided to give him a call. He is only about 75miles from me so I asked if he would mind me picking up my snakes from him to avoid shipping. He said that was not a problem and we arranged a date and time. He kept very good communication and even gave me a call to help guide me on my way to his location. After arriving he asked me to come inside out the cold and took me to the room where the ball pythons I was interested in were located. The facility was very clean and all the snakes looked fat and healthy. He started to pull the snakes out that I was interested in he was very helpful on helping me find exactly what I was looking for. All the snakes had clean bedding, fresh water and were immaculate. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. After making my selections he double checked the sex on all the snakes for me then bagged them up in new snake bags. Next evening after getting home with the snakes I offered all 3 of them frozen rats and they all took with little effort from me.. This was a overall excellent experience and he will definitely see my business again.

Deidra DeRamus

I agree with you Allen has some fat healthy snakes . I have gotten snakes from him and never had any problems.