FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy ED CLARK... BUYERS and WHOLESALERS BEWARE..
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 01:26 AM   #36
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreedersCircle View Post
I applaud Tom for not sinking into one of Ed's dirty tricks. Who in their right mind will ask for replacement of animals 4-5 months out. To add to it, Ed him self has no guarantee AFTER live arrival.

Tom and I have been doin business for a year now. Last year to complete a lot of my orders, low end and high end, I must have purchased 500-600 dragons(a lot of them being Toms production,just a few were from Dachiu). Only having trouble with a couple dragons that Tom GLADLY replaced. I contacted him within a week, probably within a few days. I would never even think about calling Tom more than a month after receiving the dragons, even worse... 4 MONTHS....

And then to threaten him.... that puts the icing on the cake for me.
Thank you Johnathan. and a good year of business!

yup most were mine but the ones that werent mine i disclosed the bloodlines and breeder. I do buy wholesale form other breeders here and there. it helps pay for the animal that i want to keep and breed.An every time i sold an animal that wasnt from my stock i made sure proper info was given.

I dont guarantee wholesale, but dragons die from everyone sometimes for any reason. and even though my boundaries are live arrival only, i keep to good business by replacing perished animals. I will always do so! It's the right thing to do. i want my customer to be happy make money and come back.

if Ed was more professional i would throw more freebies at him when he came down to do more business, just to make him happy. I didnt gain from any of this. I lost a customer if anything... whether it was a person like Ed or a good customer.