FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Rian at Underground Reptiles BAD GUY
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2003, 09:39 PM   #24
dvf1973
i never said i agree

with their ethics, i am only here because i need to have answers to my questions on theur ethics, phone call info means little to me because its hearsay, only written documentation answers questions, so far they have put up no evidence, only statement, they have done good in our transactions as of now, if the end comes and peter hasnt been taken care of they will indeed lose my buisiness, i just feel they need to be given every opportunity to defend themselves before they get toasted on the boi, so far they havent presented any documents only hearsay, we shall see, i dont know them, i dont do the religious thing whatsoever period so i really dont have any urges to know them, i just liked their "purdy snakes " bought them , and have them still, other than the two replacements, now in the other threads below they have many who have done well with them, so from that perspective its only reasonable for me, us , them to get a good response in defence, i believe fully that the buyer should get a new animal for free, and get half the money for the animals vet bill, even though they did want it back, they really have no tos, this is very much to the buyers advantage, i would do the email-letter thing and see what happens , so far yes they do look bad in regaurds to what the buyer said they said,