FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Rian at Underground Reptiles BAD GUY
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2003, 01:30 AM   #30
herpetological
I have to pipe in so to speak..... I've known Rian for many years. I was in the "business" even before he was. Rian is a good person. Yeah, I know but, before you get on me for sticking up for him this: He's made his mistakes, he's paid for it and.... I don't for a moment think he's a "wanna be Christian!" However, we don't know how this was actually handled. I would agree that seeing the facts that it seems Rian SHOULD take care of this problem. However, i've known Rian for many years and when it comes down to it... He's always done me right. Then again I'm one of the "old timers" now. I cannot fairly say that I can vouch for both sides of this story fairly! However, I honestly believe that if cooler heads prevail both sides can come up to a settlement. Just take a breath and have patience. I would be very surprised that you would not get a better response. If you didn't I would be disappointed. That may not mean much to most people but, between me and Rian that means something! He's not the entirely horrible person you think he is.... Good luck. Hope it works out for both sides. * I can't correct my spelling!!! Glitches!!